The Lincolnway Area Affiliation of Participating School Districts Employee Benefit Trust Fund was started on May 1, 1977, and amended on May 1, 1987. There are 17 participating members. Each Member remains individually responsible for any and all benefit programs that are not a part of any Affiliation Plan.
The benefits to be provided by such Fund shall be one or more (the number of which is left to be determined by the Trustees) of the following categories:
- Group Life insurance providing for payment to the beneficiaries named by the insured member in the event of the member’s death.
- Group Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance providing for payments in the event of death or dismemberment.
- Group Accident and Health coverage providing for benefits to the covered individual for limited periods of time when injury or illness prevents work, when the injury or illness is suffered from sources not connected to employment.
- Group Hospital coverage providing payment for hospital bills, surgical bills, and physician bills arising from non-occupational sources.
- Group Major Medical, Dental, and Vision care.
- Such other benefits as the Trustees elect.